According to priority the Sunnah prayers are five:
* The strongest Sunnah of all Salah is the Sunnah prayed before Fajr. Also to pray the Sunnah of Fajr at home and to read Surah Qafirun after Surah Fatiha in the first Rak'ah and Surah Ikhlas in the second Rak'ah is another Sunnah.
* The first four Rak'ah Sunnah in Zuhr.
* The last two Rak'ah Sunnah in Zuhr.
* The two Rak'ah Sunnah in Maghrib.
* The two Rak'ah Sunnah in Isha.
The Mandoub (Laudable) salahs are four:
* The four Rak'ah prayed before the Fardh of Asr.
* The six Rak'ah Salatu Evvabeen prayed after Maghrib.
* The first four Rak'ah in Isha.
* The four Rak'ah prayed after Isha.
Hz. Aisha (r.anha) said that Rasulullah (saw) used to pray four-Rak'ah Sunnah before Isha's Fardh and four Rak'ah after.
Apart from the above, a person can pray as many Nafilah Ibadahs as they like. It is Sunnah to give Salaam in every four Rak'ahs for prayers done during the day. A person praying the Sunnah of Maghrib to six Rak'ah is advised, permitted, to give Salaam every two Rak'ahs.